Choosing a DMC is no big task. All you need is to be wise. The craze for tripping has increased promisingly. But lack of expert guidance keeps one from making the most of the trip. Destination knowledge is key to touring to the fullest. If you have decided to hire a tour guide, this blog helps you identify how to find the right service provider.
A destination management company provides tourists with compact travel and tourism-associated assistance. Here you receive transport, hotel accommodation, themed events, adventure activity, excursions, and everything that makes your trip outright exclusive. Get the best DMC for northeast destinations.
A glimpse of the beauty of Northeast India
Northeast India entails iconic destinations, and each site is worth exploring. The galore of incredible places in Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, and Sikkim make the Northeast an evergreen tourist attraction. Their culture, tradition, cuisine, dress, and festivals also catch our attention. Together, these sites represent the most stunning and pristine scenery of India.
The brilliant Kaziranga National Park, spectacular sights of Himalayan peaks, majestic waterfalls, Tsomgo Lake, Gurudongmar Lake, Tawang Monastery, Ziro Valley, Gorichen Peak, Nathula pass, Yumthang Valley, Nohkalikai Falls, Umiam Lake, Loktak, Tripura Sundari Temple, Haa Valley, Singalila National Park, Laitlum Canyon, Nuranang Falls, Nagula lake, Kamakhya Temple, Brahmaputra River, Sepahijala Wildlife Sanctuary, Vantawng Falls, Solomon’s Temple, Green Lake, Khonoma Green Village, Shri Govindji Temple, Kangla Fort, Durtlang Hills, Imphal Valley, Cherrapunji, Pelling, Siang River are some jaw-dropping attractions in Northeast India.
Tips on how to choose a DMC
When you hire a DMC or tour guide, follow the following tips:
- Know how long they have been in this business/service. Longevity does matter. But this doesn’t mean a new company cannot give you a promising travel experience. The more time services providers deal with a specific field, the more expertise they gain.
- Refrain from booking a service that has no physical office. Operating such a broad spectrum of travel and tourism-related affairs without a physical office makes not fitting sense.
- Ask them to show you photos and videos regarding their previous works. This part definitely helps you get better insight into making your choice.
- Check testimonials from clients. Now don’t stop to testimonials given on the website. Go further and look over Google reviews, Facebook, etc.
- Make sure to check their accreditation or registration. Since you’re going to pay for the trip, ensure it's worth spending by looking after this part.
You can ask your friend or a near one to reach out to a reputed DMC. Google search makes your DMC search seamless. Wise to stick to regional ones so that transportation remains further hassle-free. Moreover, if this checklist is green, you may book the tour guide for your most awaited venture to Northeast India.