Bhutan sounds exotic, mystical and worldly. Well, it feels also in that way. Most travelers are typically attracted to a destination by three things and Bhutan does tick all of them. Bhutan tour packages offer you to explore -
- Delicious food and innate beauty
- Traditions and culture of the place
- Adrenaline pumping adventure activities
What to know!
The most appealing thing about Bhutan is that wealth does not define the strength of the country here. As a result, Gross National Happiness is more important than Gross Domestic Product.
- The TV was banned till 1999 to protect the people from getting modern and forgetting about rich heritage.
- After the globalization, Bhutan managed to remain true to its real identity.
- Buddhism is the main religion here.
- A blending of the ancient and modernity makes Bhutan endlessly fascinating.
- Bhutanese are well-educated, fun loving and well-informed about the world around them.
- They believe in preserving their ecosystem.
- Bhutanese food is spicy and exotic.
- People of Bhutan love to eat red rice and chili.
Although natural beauty attracts a lot of tourists, you must also see the festival part.
- Punakha Drubchen
- Gomphu Kora Festival
- Paro Tshechu
- Thimphu Tshechu
- Sakteng Festival
- Haa Summer Festival
- Wangdue Phodrang Tshechu
If you are a shopaholic, then these shopping places will surely excite your shopping skill within you.
- Norzin Lam Street
- Authentic Bhutanese Craft
- Lunga Handicraft
- DSB Books
- Yoser Lhamo Shop
- Gagyel Lhundrup Weaving Center
- Yarkay Central Mall
- Choki Handicrafts
- Thinley Dhendup General Shop and Handicraft
Bhutan has so much to explore but it also has some of the unexplored places which you must not miss out.
- Lama Tshering Dorji General Shop
- Champaca Cafe
- Philatelic Bureau
- Kila Nunnery
Bhutan is not only famous for attractions, but also in many thrilling adventure activities.
- White Water Rafting
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
So, when you are making plans? Book Bhutan tour packages for a budget-friendly and wonderful trip to Bhutan!