Bhutan As ATourist Destination:Bhutan is completely a tourist place we can say. Every year numbers of tourists come here with their friends and family to enjoy the beauty of mountains, monasteries, rivers, valleys, trekking spots, great Himalayas, and the flora and fauna. The beauty of this place is endless natural and breathtaking. It is also called as land of thunder dragon and it offers you a panoramic beauty of sightseeing. You will get mesmerized after visiting the nature’s beauty in Bhutan. This is the perfect place to spend your holidays with your loved ones. There are many beautiful places to visit which attracts tourists towards them like, Ringpung Dzong, Paro which is a beautiful fort with high walls. It is also known as fortress on a heap of jewels and is one of the best places for tourists. It shows Bhutanese architecture and their tradition. Chele La Pass, is one of the another tourist attraction place and situated at the highest altitude of 3989m. Punakha dzong, it is the second largest dzong in Bhutan and popular for its unique and old architecture. Dochula pass, this beautiful pass gives you the panoramic view of majestic Himalaya along with the internal beauty of pass consists of 108 stupas. Chomolhari is a place very much popular for tourists and the major reason for its popularity is trekking, the adventure lover tourists come here for difficult trekking which starts from Paro, and on their way tourists also enjoy the beautiful view. There are many more places for sightseeing and trekking in Bhutan.
How will You be Able to Reach This Beautiful God’s Own Country?The country is not connected through rail network but is well-connected by road from different nearby countries. Flight service is available from all the countries. Paro is the international airport in Bhutan. You have to come to the Bagdogra airport if you are travelling to Bhutan from India which is the nearest airport in India, and from Bagdogra airport you may hire rented or self driven cars which are already available there to give you their service. While choosing a car rental option there are lot of things you have to keep in your mind. Book your cab online to make your trip hassle free. If you book a cab or taxi before you reached then it will save your time and keep your mood fresh throughout the journey. At the time of booking check the different travel agencies review and rates and make a comparison between them that which travel agency can provide you a better service in terms of reliability, safety, comfortability etc at affordable price. For booking your cab you are just a call away. Call a Bhutan car rental service for booking a cab in advance. Here are some travel agencies which may help you to provide car rental in Bhutanwith affordable rates.
1. R.S Travels and Their Unbelievable Services:R.S Travels is a travel agency with more than 15 years of experience in this field. They provide you excellent services in term of travelling. They have every types of car suitable to your budget with all the facilities. They will provide you a car of your need with expert, well-behaved friendly and soft spoken driver. Bhutan car rental rates may vary from places to places. If you are booking a cab through R.S Travels they will provide you the best rate. The rates depends on for how long you need the cab and how many passengers are with you. If you are booking a small non car then you may have to pay approx Rs 3000-3500, for medium seized cabs like corolla Honda city or xylo the price will be approx Rs.4000. For Non-ac Scorpio or Tavera the rate is approx Rs 4000.You may also go for a shared taxi which costs Rs 650 per head or book whole vehicle at approx Rs.2400.
Address and Contact:Subham complex, ICICI Bank building, Opposite Bhutan Gate, N S Road, Jaigaon, Dist: Alipurduar(WB) Mob: 8768841510/9547860049 Email: email@example.com
2. Kings Travels:It provides you all types of vehicles in good condition with good services in Bhutan. Vehicles they provide are ac and non-ac type which is available in different sizes. They Provides you friendly and well experienced driver. Their Cost is also affordable. Their rates started from approx Rs 3200 for small cars.
Address and Contact:94, Bankim Chandra Road, Siliguri, West Bengal 734006 Phone:098304 28401
3. AB Travel:AB travels is a licensed tour operator in Bhutan for over 14 years. Gives you trust safety and comfortablity. Its rate starts from approx Rs 4500/ day from Phuntsholing which is the border town and Rs 3500 from Paro airport for vehicle like Toyota prado.
Address and Contact:Zomlha complex, suite 139 Clock tower sq. 11001 Thimpu, Bhutan Phone- 975-232-7117. 975-1711-7304 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: totallybhutan.com
4. Travel Deals Finder:If you are looking for a car rental in Bhutan travel deals finder can provide you a variety of car rental in cheap rates. They offer you car rental service for Bhutan city tour, airport transfer from Bhutan, self drive cars etc. its ranges start from RS 9/ kms to Rs 45-60/ kms depending upon the type of car you need.
Address and Contact:B-61, Basement Dayanand Colony, Lajpat Nagar IV New Delhi – 110024
5. Dreamway Destinations:Dream way destination provides car rental services in Bhutan from many years. They provide their best car rental service to you in reasonable rates. Their rates start for small vehicles from approx Rs 9/Km and driver charges Rs 200/day. Phone: +91-9733465000, +91-9474092500 Email: email@example.com Website: www.dreamwaydestinations.com
6. Prepaidcar.com:Prepaidcar.com is also a car rental provider in Bhutan. They offer various types of maintained cars from small non ac to luxurious one in cheap and affordable rates. Rates are starting from approx 3500/ day from airport.
Address andContact:City Center, Uttarayon P.O. Matigara, Siliguri, Darjeeling West Bengal, India – 734010 Call for Instant Cab Booking in Bagdogra: +91-9733733000
7. NE Taxi:NE Taxi provides you trained drivers and offers you well maintained clean vehicle. They keep their cabs rate affordable to you.. Book online with the online payment mode or you may pay cash in the car. It provides you safety security and reliability.
Address and Contact:Darjeeling Office Rockville Road, Darjeeling, West Bengal Phone: +919999-822-891 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Shah Tour:Shah tour is a well known travel agency who provides car hire in Bhutan. They have numerous cabs in acceptable range for you. They will provide friendly drivers who may help you to know the place like a guide. Car ranges from approx Rs 3600/ day from paro airport. And big vehicle ranges starts from 5000/ per day.
Address and Contact:Phone: +91 98000 60007, 0353-2568080 Email: email@example.com Website: www.shahtour.com
9. Sheeya Tours and Travels:It is renowned car rental provider in Bhutan. It provides you every type of cars in all ranges very easily. With well maintained cabs they also offer you ultimate ranges. Offers you cars from approx Rs.3000-7000
Address and Contact:Phone: +91-99324 31887, +91- 95639 75401 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com Website: www.sheeyatourntravels.com
10. Bhutan Druk Adventure:Big car rental provider across Bhutan .They will satisfy your search by providing you many amazing cars in amazing rates with well natured friendly drivers. Its car ranges from approx Rs 3500.
Address and Contact:Phone: +975-02-329869, 324901Email: @bhutandrukadventure.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.comWebsite: www.bhutandrukadventure.com
11. Bonvoyage Leisure Pvt. Ltd:To make your journey beautiful at beautiful price you may hire car rental service from Bonoyage Leisure Pvt Ltd. Affordable range of price for different kind of vehicles. If you are hiring a small vehicle you have to pay 3000-3500/day. For medium seized vehicle you have to pay approx Rs 4000-5000.
Address and Contact:Phone: +91 353 6459973, +91 353 2536805 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Website: www.thetourindia.com
12. Himalayan Travels:Himalayan travel is a leading travel agency who provide car rental services in Bhutan. You may book a cab for you online or by making a call to them. They provide all types of small medium big cabs for you in reasonable rate. Rates start from approx Rs 3400.
Address and Contact:Phone: +91 353 2576381 / 82 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.planmyvacation.in
13. Rent-a-cab:It’s service and overall facilities are too good. It is a unit of Sharma tours and travels which works since many years in this field and hence provide very economic, well conditioned ac, non-ac cars with excellent driver. Normally car rates ranges from approx Rs 3500-7100/day depending upon the size and luxuriousness of cabs.
Address and Contact:Phone: +91 74790 41101 Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Website: www.renta-cab.com
14. Gemini Tours and Travels:They provides you a quality service throughout in Bhutan. It has maintained vehicles with friendly drivers. Gemini Car rental service provider provides you a wide variety of cars in all ranges. Normally ranges up to 7000/ day.
Address and Contact:Phone: +91 22 21026004 / 21022105 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.geminitravels.com
15. Pigeon Travels (P) Ltd:They offers you a car rental service in Thimpu Bhutan, car hire charges in Bhutan is generally start from approx Rs 9 /km to Rs 45/ km according to the size of cars.
Address and Contact:Phone: +977-1-4410350, +977-9851027024 Email: email@example.com Website: www.pigeontravels.com
16. Trophel Tours and Travels:Trophel tours and travels offer you a car rental in Thimpu Bhutan. They provide you the best service in transportation. It has well maintained neat and clean cabs with all facilities. The drivers are well behaved trained and soft spoken who will guide you throughout your journey. They offer you best cars in best rates. Their ranges of cars starting from approx Rs.3000/ day or you may hire it from kilometers.
Address and Contact:Phone: +975 17743470 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.bhutanholiday.bt
Read More Articles