Traveling to Bhutan? Well here is some valuable information to look at, so that you can have a better idea about all the expenses that you need to take care of. Although traveling these days has become quite an easy thing to plan, we always seem to be extra careful regarding the overall budget that is the biggest concern during any kind of vacation. Bhutan tour packages from Siliguri travel agencies are very cost-effective and are quite popular for their services.
Some of the attractive packages for Bhutan
Bhutan is best known for its beautiful landscapes and serene atmosphere all throughout. Covered in beautiful greeneries, this country is very welcoming when it concerns travelers from all across the world. If you are looking forward to staying in Bhutan for at least 7 days, then here are some points from our tour packages that might help you.
- In Thimpu, you will get to see the national animal in its natural habitat in Takin preserve.
- From the BBS tower, you can view the entire Thimpu from atop.
- You can also go for an off-road bike ride in Chele La pass.
- You can visit the monasteries and museums and learn more about Lord Buddha.
If you feel like staying in Thimphu and then moving towards the Paro valley then these points are for you.
- After spending a night or two in Thimphu you can take a cab and leave for Paro valley.
- Paro valley is known for its sacred sites and historical places.
- You can visit the Paro Taktsang monastery which is the biggest tourist attraction in Paro
- You can go for a bird watching if the season is right.
Paro’s main street is filled with shops situated on both sides, where you can find brass wares, silk, and cotton scarves, incense sticks, silver filigree jewelry, gho (Bhutanese National Dress for Men), Kira (wrap-around sarong worn for Bhutanese women).
- You will also find prayer flags that you could put in open spaces to seek blessings from God and nature.
- These flags are considered to be very sacred by the Buddhists as they contained hymns that are wish-fulfilling and to cleanse in nature.
- After Paro, you can head towards Punakha valley for some other expeditions. We provide all sorts of information to their customers prior to the adventure. This helps travelers in making their plans.