Bhutan houses many luxurious hotels as well as comfortable resorts and it is important to get the proper knowledge about a hotel before booking it.
Bhutan- ‘Magical country in the World’Bhutan is considered as the paradise for the Nature lovers. Bejeweled by astonishing landscapes, spellbinding high mountains, serene monasteries, and alluring weather, Bhutan attracts many visitors from all around the world.
Staying in Comfort by booking a hotel online-We all love trips and for a perfect trip to Bhutan, planning plays a key role. And the toughest task is to find a hotel and book it in advance. We should be thanking the internet for allowing us to book hotels in Bhutan online. 100 of websites and applications reveal all the possible information regarding a very wide variety of hotels in Bhutan and make our hunt easy.
Important Things to Keep In Mind before Booking a Hotel-Bhutan is a hub of many luxurious hotels and it is really a tough task to choose the best one. Confused? Don’t worry! We share a list of things that you should consider before booking a hotel-
1. Always Compare Rates!!Make proper use of the internet and apps available to compare the rates of hotels and get the best deals. You can compare the deals on various websites, like brevistay.com, trip advisor, trivago etc. This will help you to get the opportunity to book the same hotel for a better price.
2. Think about Location!!Always go for a double check where the hotel is actually located. You need to check the hotel’s location is because you can actually check the distance between your hotel and the tourist destination in Bhutan and accordingly you can estimate the exact travel charges. This will give you a better idea on how you’ll have to spend on the trip.
3. Check The Reviews!!Every hotel claims to be clean and comfortable but reviews the previous guests are the best way to get an honest opinion. You can go through some websites like Trip Advisor, Agoda etc to check out the comments.
4. Research about Immense Amenities!!The amenities in a hotel will be a determining factor in how comfortable your stay at the hotel will be. Some hotels offer a very basic level of services such as room service and housekeeping service. While expensive hotels will offer spas, butlers, and even have doctors on staff in case of an emergency. You should take a look on amenities of a hotel to make the decision on which is the right one.
5. Be sure about Cancellation Policy!!You never know when your tour plans to Bhutan might change for any circumstances. So it’s always better to check the cancellation policy before booking the hotel because you don’t want to spend money unnecessarily right? So be smart and check the policy.
Popular FAQs-Q. What are the best hotels in Bhutan? A. Bhutan is a country of many luxurious hotels like Taj Tashi Hotel, Amankora, Dhensa Boutique Resort, Ariya Hotel etc. Q. Is there any vegetarian restaurant in Bhutan? A. You will get several vegetarian restaurant options in Bhutan like Sonam Trophel Restaurant, Hotel Ghasel, Vatika Restaurant etc where you will get delicious food.
Read More Articles